Used Commercial Sales Executive
Do you have:
- Previous sales experience, in a commission based environment?
- An interest, or past experience in Commercial Vehicles?
- Experience meeting and exceeding targets?
- A full valid UK driving licence?
If you answer YES to the above, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service to work within our busy Used Commercial Vehicle Sales Centre at Imperial Commercials, Hull.
A large part of this role will be maximising sales opportunities to achieve sales profits, so we are looking for someone who can:
- Generate and develop new opportunities.
- Visit and build relationships with both existing and new prospective customers
- Play a key strategic role in achieving performance targets and developing proposals for new business opportunities.
- Gain detailed customer knowledge to ensure the understanding of customer needs and decision-making process.
- Ensure all appraisals, records and legal paperwork and requirements are completed correctly.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a driven and experienced sales professional who is used to working towards targets.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a keen determination and desire to succeed within a fast moving and target driven sales environment.
- Have a knowledge of the motor trade
- Have a positive and bright outlook, a strong customer focused individual with the ability to work in a team or on your own initiatives
As a Company, we place a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction which is paramount to meet and exceed sales targets.
Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workloads, you must possess a passion and enthusiasm to work with a highly successful Motor Group..
You must hold a full UK Driving License.
With a flexible approach, keen eye for detail and commitment to giving 100%, will see you thrive at Imperial Commercials.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Imperial Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
With a network of 30 Dealer Locations across the United Kingdom we are also the largest DAF Trucks Dealer Group in the UK & Europe with 27 DAF Trucks/TRP Locations. We have 14 ATF sites, able to carry out DVSA MOT’s on Commercial Vehicles.
Our Manufacturer partners are: DAF TRUCKS, ISUZU TRUCKS, MAN TRUCKS, RENAULT TRUCKS, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, FORD, FIAT PROFESSIONAL, ISUZU PICK-UPS and LDV VANS.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of Service and Parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and Fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for both sales and technical colleagues including a substantial Apprenticeship Programme which currently has over 60 apprentices in training.
Imperial Commercials is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd., itself part of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 18,300 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 112 vehicle franchise outlets at 68 locations: truck and van operations number 84 franchise outlets; passenger vehicles, 28 franchise outlets. The business additionally operates two specialist commercial vehicle body shops and has further interests in parts and service facilities and commercial vehicle equipment supply.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across its operations.