Imperial Commercials lead the way in everything Truck and Trailer related and being the largest DAF Trucks Dealer in Europe, we are set to expand their operation once more. We are opening a brand new TRP Store on Anglesey, supplying Truck and Trailer parts and consumables. We now need an inspirational, enthusiastic individual to manage the new store for us. Naturally you’ll have truck parts and ideally trailer parts experience, along with a tenacious attitude with the highest possible standards, when it comes to customer service. This is an exciting opportunity to take a shape a brand new business. We offer continued professional and personal development to ensure your career develops, along with the usual benefits of working for such a prestigious organisation.
What Will You Be Doing?
As the TRP shop supervisor, you will be the brand representative for a range of truck parts and trailer parts and workshop consumables - a complete parts solution.
You will be:
- Prospecting new business, supporting advertising campaigns and promotions, and developing opportunities
- Giving outstanding service dealer advice and support to all buyers
- Co-ordinating deliveries for same day and next day deliveries, from our shelf availability
- Overseeing internal sales and stock management duties, and staff support
- Ensuring the shop and your team are compliant with ISO Quality and Health and Safety Procedures, and with Imperial Commercials Financial Control Policy.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will :
- have experience in dealing Truck and / or Trailer Parts from a main dealer or reputable supplier.
- be commercially aware of industry standards
- be a strong communicator, with an excellent telephone manor
- be confident using IT systems, including EPC's and Stock Management Systems
- be organised, driven, proactive, and full of initiative
This role is for a brand new TRP venture, so the role calls for and experienced individual from a Truck or Trailer parts environment, who is wanting the next step up in their career. You must have extensive knowledge of Truck and Trailer parts, and an ability to support and guide the team.
Experience working with Kerridge and Manufacturer systems is desirable but not essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Imperial Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
With a network of 30 Dealer Locations across the United Kingdom we are also the largest DAF Trucks Dealer Group in the UK & Europe with 27 DAF Trucks/TRP Locations. We have 14 ATF sites, able to carry out DVSA MOT’s on Commercial Vehicles.
Our Manufacturer partners are: DAF TRUCKS, ISUZU TRUCKS, MAN TRUCKS, RENAULT TRUCKS, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, FORD, FIAT PROFESSIONAL, ISUZU PICK-UPS and LDV VANS.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of Service and Parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and Fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for both sales and technical colleagues including a substantial Apprenticeship Programme which currently has over 60 apprentices in training.
Imperial Commercials is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd., itself part of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 18,300 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 112 vehicle franchise outlets at 68 locations: truck and van operations number 84 franchise outlets; passenger vehicles, 28 franchise outlets. The business additionally operates two specialist commercial vehicle body shops and has further interests in parts and service facilities and commercial vehicle equipment supply.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across its operations.