Parts Supervisor - TRP Shop
Do you have:
- Previous experience working with Truck and Trailer Parts?
- The ability to supervise and maintain the smooth running of a Department?
- The drive to succeed in an ever changing environment?
- A full valid UK Driving Licence?
If you can answer YES, then we may have the perfect career for you!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Parts Supervisor with Imperial Commercials, you will be accountable for the smooth running of the department, maximising sales opportunities via direct customer liaison, and working on your own initiative. Other duties will include:
- Supervising the 'Goods In' facility, to ensure that all goods received are checked and stored correctly with all relevant paperwork been processed accordingly.
- Collecting cash, cheques, credit and debit card payments using the approved procedures.
- Ensuring all calls are answered promptly in regards to customer enquiries
- Promoting the latest manufacturer offers
- Ensuring all customers are aware of any parts promotions and maximising related selling opportunities.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will :
- Have experience in dealing with Truck and / or Trailer Parts from a main dealer or reputable supplier.
- Be commercially aware of industry standards.
- Be a strong communicator, with an excellent telephone manner.
- Be confident using IT systems, including EPC's and Stock Management Systems.
- Be organised, driven, proactive, and full of initiative.
This calls for an experienced individual from a Truck or Trailer parts environment, who is wanting the next step up in their career. You must have extensive knowledge of Truck and Trailer parts, and an ability to support and guide the team.
Experience working with Kerridge and Manufacturer systems is desirable but not essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Imperial Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
With a network of 30 Dealer Locations across the United Kingdom we are also the largest DAF Trucks Dealer Group in the UK & Europe with 27 DAF Trucks/TRP Locations. We have 14 ATF sites, able to carry out DVSA MOT’s on Commercial Vehicles.
Our Manufacturer partners are: DAF TRUCKS, ISUZU TRUCKS, MAN TRUCKS, RENAULT TRUCKS, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, FORD, FIAT PROFESSIONAL, ISUZU PICK-UPS and LDV VANS.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards, maximising vehicle uptime. We offer a wide range of Service and Parts solutions to suit the varying needs of both individual vehicle users and Fleet operators. Our intention is to provide vehicle and aftersales packages on an efficient, value for money basis.
Many of our locations offer extended hours providing flexibility and optimising vehicle availability. We are committed to continuous technical training for both sales and technical colleagues including a substantial Apprenticeship Programme which currently has over 60 apprentices in training.
Imperial Commercials is a subsidiary of Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd., itself part of Motus Holdings Limited, a diversified (non-manufacturing) South African company centred on the automotive sector and founded initially as a single car dealership in 1948. Today, it is a business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, turning over close to £4.5 billion and employing some 18,300 people across its operations in South Africa, the UK and Australia.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. manages the automotive interests of Motus Holdings Limited in the United Kingdom. These include 112 vehicle franchise outlets at 68 locations: truck and van operations number 84 franchise outlets; passenger vehicles, 28 franchise outlets. The business additionally operates two specialist commercial vehicle body shops and has further interests in parts and service facilities and commercial vehicle equipment supply.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. operates the UK’s largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over £1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across its operations.