Apprentice Parts Advisor
We are on the look out for an aspiring, personable and confident individual who is keen to learn a new trade in a fast-paced, friendly environment. Mixing front counter and telesales, with excellent organisational and communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a wonderful team support network behind you, you're sure to do well with Imperial Commercials.
What Will You Be Doing?
Your apprenticeship with Imperial Commercials, in the Parts Department will be diverse, fast paced, with no two days being the same. As well as having regular meetings with your Apprenticeship provider and completing your course work, you will also be a fully fledged member of our Parts Department.
You will be learning and contributing every day to the department, picking parts for delivery, stock checking, answering the telephone and being the very best Parts Sales Advisor that you can be.
Who Are We Looking for?
This amazing opportunity has become available at Imperial Commercials Nottingham, where a team of experienced Automotive Parts Sales people are waiting for you to join them. All you will need is:
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths, English and Science C grade of above
- An enthusiastic demeanour with excellent communication skills
- The can-do attitude and willingness to learn and succeed.
- A genuine interest in the Automotive industry
Please note, candidates will be required to take part in a 5 minute telephone interview, so we can get to know more about you.
Successful applicants will be required to attend a recruitment day, date TBC.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Imperial Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.